Sunday, September 12, 2010

Back in business!
Time has been passing too quickly. Without realizing it's the end of one semester already.
Things have been pretty good though I'm away from home. But nonetheless, I still feel homesick.
Learning new things and discovering new places.
One aim before I leave Melbourne would be to visit as many places as I can and possibly be as jakun as I can and do all the touristy stuff.

My first trip out of Melbourne.
Lakes Entrance, Gippsland.
It's a pretty amazing and different experience.
It is unlike the typical vacation that I always go for. Even when travelling overseas this wouldn't be something that I would have thought of doing.
Main priority and attraction for this trip: crabbing and fishing!
The views and sceneries are truly breathtaking. Shall let the pictures do the talking.
Our bait for catching crabs. Chicken Carcass.
After 2 hours only caught one! This was an unusual thing. Usually they would catch at least 50-60.
Later on we found out about the earthquake in NZ. And that explains the lack of crabs that day. It was the same stretch of sea that cause the earthquake. We felt heatwave and a lil bit of the quake but didn't really bothered.


Went to the pier and finally got some.

Pelicans are super aggressive creatures I tell you, they literally fight for food. We fed them with our chicken carcass.




On the way home, at a winery.
Even the view here is amazing.




Still yet to drink it. hehehe.



Till then =)
Need to get back to the books and after that, back to KL!
Can't wait!

No comments: